[Devel] path of log file?

Asheesh Laroia asheesh at openhatch.org
Sun May 9 00:20:09 UTC 2010

Excerpts from Mark Freeman's message of Fri May 07 00:58:41 +0000 2010:
> Hello everyone. I'm continuing to work on the bitbucket profile
> importer and need  to get a better grasp of what is happening behind
> the scenes.  Can anyone tell me the path of the log file created with
> the logger?

Hey Mark,

The logger just outputs to stdout right now. You can change that with the
Python logging module's configuration, but I haven't ever actually done that.

Catch you on IRC!

You will stop at nothing to reach your objective, but only because your
brakes are defective.