[Devel] OpenHatch asks, "What are you avoiding working on?"

Asheesh Laroia asheesh at openhatch.org
Thu Mar 11 16:39:17 UTC 2010

Excerpts from Kartik Agaram's message of Tue Mar 09 20:17:14 +0000 2010:
> > Thoughts on the above?
>
> Yeah that sounds much better! So should I wait until you make that change?

Hey Kartik,

Good morning, west coast time! (-:

Thanks for catching that point about hiding the feature behind a login
requirement. I updated the post, taking into account Raffi's and Parker's
work.

How does this look?

https://openhatch.org/blog/2010/what-are-you-avoiding-working-on/

If you think it's cool, would you maybe post it to Hacker News? If it could use
improvement, I'm definitely open to more revision.

Choose whatever title you think best explains it -- I think if you'd be a better
judge of a good title, since you haven't been eating and drinking and sleeping
OpenHatch for eight months like I have....

(And I remember you were going to take some time off working to kick-start an idea
of yours into gear... let me know how that's going!)

"... all the modern inconveniences ..."
		-- Mark Twain