[Devel] Bug tracker is failing on basic actions

Jessica McKellar jessica.mckellar at gmail.com
Sun Dec 19 03:29:30 UTC 2010

Hi Asheesh,

I can create new tickets from my existing account now. I still can't create
new accounts; after filling out the registration form I'm redirected to
https://openhatch.org/bugs/user with the message "You do not have permission
to register the user class", and I don't receive a sign-up e-mail.

-Jessica