[Devel] Fwd: Editing/Deleting Contributions

Nathan Yergler nathan at yergler.net
Mon Sep 28 16:33:14 UTC 2009

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Nathan Yergler <nathan at yergler.net>
Date: Mon, Sep 28, 2009 at 9:14 AM
Subject: Re: Editing/Deleting Contributions
To: Asheesh Laroia <asheesh at openhatch.org>
Cc: Will Kahn-Greene <willg at bluesock.org>, devel at openhatch.org

I think that's much better for exposing the edit interface.  I don't
have a particular opinion on the hover question.  I do think that a
bulk edit/delete would be useful, particularly when you're importing
contributions and there are mismatches and errors.

Also, FWIW, I was very confused for a second as I read your Pivotal
Tracker blog entry and then clicked "login" in the header, only to be
taken to the WP login page :).