[Devel] Your request for an invitation to use OpenHatch

Asheesh Laroia asheesh at openhatch.org
Thu Sep 17 00:48:47 UTC 2009

Hi Josh Hoak,

We're glad you stopped by the OpenHatch website to request an invitation
to sign up! You seem to have found a problem with our invitation system,
so instead of a thank-you message, we showed you an error page.

Regardless, rest assured we have your name and email address! And we'll be
in touch soon when your name comes up in a round of invite!

Think lucky. If you fall in a pond, check your pockets for fish.
 		-- Darrell Royal