[Ccsf-campus-staff] Ordering lunch and meetup [for Asheesh]

Tyler B tylerbrothers1 at gmail.com
Thu Sep 11 01:25:47 UTC 2014

Hey Asheesh,

We wanted to get together yesterday, but were not able to. If you have time
today feel free to call me at my number below. If not, I can meet tomorrow
at 7pm.

Also, just wanted to give you some resources that might help in ordering
lunch.

   - We will be closing registration Thursday night (around 5:30pm) as that
   will be after the Coders Club meeting.
   -
   https://docs.google.com/a/mail.ccsf.edu/spreadsheets/d/12RqQFc7iefpqvdR9dZTQgKy0h1mbBx3Svhw3G4WBsRg/edit#gid=1374257463
   - this is where we have been collecting the dietary info for the
   registrants.
   -
   https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/16I6MyJIobr7jc3oJeofCcmT6ESssgEdIDoMtcd_m6Fo/edit#gid=316545333
   - this is where we have been collecting the dietary info for mentors.

Hopefully it will be easy to accommodate the different dietary
restrictions. If not, just let me know who could not be accommodated and I
will work with them directly to sort something out.

Sincerely,

Tyler Brothers
925-998-9956

   -