[Ccsf-campus-staff] Coders need AV

Katherine Moloney kmoloney at mail.ccsf.edu
Wed Sep 10 02:29:50 UTC 2014

We're definitely in that window time where we can't wait.

Call Kimberly Ng from the Chancellor's Office first thing tomorrow at
415-239-3554 (probably after 8am or 9am), and she can probably tell you
over the phone.

She's in charge of the M-F business hours schedule for MUB 140 whereas
Building & Grounds (Brian Tom & Matthew Szeto hand the evening & weekend
hours).

Regards,

Katherine