[Ccsf-campus-staff] collaborating with PeerLirbary

Tyler B tylerbrothers1 at gmail.com
Mon Sep 8 17:31:59 UTC 2014

Mitar,

Shauna responded recently, but forgot to cc you. See below for Shauna's
response to your comment.

Peer Library / Rodrigo,

I want to confirm the 6pm time for the meeting we will be having and will
be focusing on mentors and the roles they will have on Sept. 13th. It would
be a great time to discuss the possibilities for your project at our event.

Sincerely,

Tyler Brothers

   -