[Ccsf-campus-staff] CCSF OSCTC Status Update

Tyler B tylerbrothers1 at gmail.com
Thu Sep 4 17:00:22 UTC 2014

Katherine,

Sorry for the late late reply.

+ if you read the git curriculum --
> https://openhatch.org/wiki/Open_Source_Comes_to_Campus/Practicing_Git/Students#Visiting_the_project_on_the_web --
> you'll see that a repo needs to be created --> find the starter repo & make
> a ccsf version

I added a estimated due date on the pre-event action items spreadsheet to
do this 1 week before the event.

 find & link to written step-by-step Communication Tools curriculum

Shauna just linked to all the guides - very useful! Later today I will
update the website with the updated curriculums.

Shauna,

 How many mentors are we looking for?

Katherine is planning a meeting with you all and Jennie so we can
coordinate how many people we need and how many OpenHatch should bring. I
think we are going to need between 4-8.

Sincerely,

Tyler Brothers

   -