[Ccsf-campus-staff] Thread on mentors and event

Jennie Rose Halperin jhalperin at mozilla.com
Wed Sep 3 13:01:19 UTC 2014

Hi Katherine,

I personally reached out to 10 possible mentors for the event as well as posted on the staff message board, and am waiting to hear back from a few people.

So far, my boss Larissa Shapiro is confirmed, and I am waiting to hear back from Lukas Blakk from Release Management and Liz Henry and Rebecca Billings from QA. I reached out to them about a week ago.
People don't tend to be excellent at Mozilla about getting back to other people unless they are forced to, so I will keep on nagging.

I did, however, get $200 in budget confirmed for you.

Shauna-- I don't know anyone who has already been a mentor, so maybe you can handle that?

Best,

Jennie