[Ccsf-campus-staff] Assisting Open Source comes to CCSF

Jimmy Hsu jimmyhsu at live.com
Wed Sep 3 06:19:27 UTC 2014

You had me at free food. Don't know about Noah yet though. Mentoring sounds fun and huge fan of open source.

Date works out perfectly for me too.

Also, <aside>: http://jimmyh.su/jvst-staging/cratejoy/

What I've been working on, Noah's backend part hasn't been styled yet, but built in only ~3 days! A contract within my current contract (contractception). Full responsive, beautifully mobile ready, and no CSS/Sass hard overrides. #wizardry
</aside>

Thanks,Jimmy Hsu
Web/Mobile Developer925-400-7476LinkedIn: www.linkedin.com/in/jimjamDogecoin: DCF64Jhhmg5KG8iDT6V8Exver7B8ReQdAx