[Ccsf-campus-staff] Photos from event

Alan K. Martinez alan.k.martinez at gmail.com
Tue Oct 14 05:49:47 UTC 2014

Hello Asheesh,

I don’t have any problem sharing them so re-use if you’d like.  I think my only concern is that we didn’t get anyone at the event to sign any type of release or waiver so if you re-use them for any profit purpose I’m not sure how that would be handled.

But if you would like to use them I don’t have any problems with it.