[Ccsf-campus-staff] checking in

Veronica Ray veronica.l.ray at gmail.com
Fri Mar 21 23:45:50 UTC 2014

what kind of laptop will you be bringing (Mac, Linux)?

Mac

do you have a VGA connector for that O/S?

No

do you have a USB-headset mic?

No

would you be okay with us screencapture-recording your presentation?

Yes

would you be okay with us audio recording the panel discussion?

Yes

would you be okay with us video recording the panel discussion (extremely
unlikely possibility)?

Yes

>>> http://mariapacana.tumblr.com/post/73515099315/meeting-my-mentor
>>> http://mariapacana.tumblr.com/post/74985090833/coding-by-consensus