[Ccsf-campus-staff] checking in

Maria Pacana maria.pacana at gmail.com
Tue Mar 18 23:33:26 UTC 2014

Hi Katherine,

I'd be happy to go over the "communication tools" section! Although it
sounds like that talk really consists of two topics: one on how to
initially screen for open source projects using OpenHatch / OhLoh / etc,
and another one about reaching out to people on interesting OS projects
using different communication tools. I'm not sure how much advice I have on
the former (aside from "OpenHatch / OhLoh / Google it"). So if another
mentor's got a better approach to screening for projects, perhaps they
could take over that part of the session. (Otherwise, I will dispense what
knowledge I have.)