[Ccsf-campus-staff] sign up form?

Katherine Moloney kmoloney at mail.ccsf.edu
Thu Mar 13 08:42:54 UTC 2014

> Has publicity started to go out, and can I view the sign up form?

I just finished work and was just getting ready to send it to the
ccsf-campus-staff list:

https://docs.google.com/a/mail.ccsf.edu/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0AlYlN3mu5OJbdFVsQnFyTHFQM2ZFUzZ4cTR0SXJuVEE&usp=drive_web#gid=0

...I've given the current members of ccsf-campus-staff 'Can read'
privileges, so, when logged into your Gmail, you should be able to view it.

The form went live this morning, along with a big email push to:

   - our related student clubs
   - our upper division CS class Google Groups
   - our CS faculty who are passing it on to their students this week
   - some of the Math, Engineering and Sciences faculty who again are
   passing it on to their students
   - our co-sponsor TechSF <http://www.bavc.org/techsf> which is passing
   the email along to their cohorts
   - our co-sponsor US Dept of State's Community College Initiative which
   is passing the email along to the Fulbright students here at CCSF

...also:

   - we're pushing it via Facebook:
   https://www.facebook.com/events/136209123216529/
   - flyering
   - announcements on the whiteboards in the classes that CS classes are
   taught
   - and general word-of-mouth

...so far 17 registrations, but we've asked that everyone register by
Monday 3/17 so we can order food (but will be accepting stragglers), so I
expect another wave tomorrow, and then Monday.

Last time we had 51 register and 40 attended (32 male inclusive of 2 male
faculty, 8 female -- this time the 17 so far are split 11 male, 6 female).
 This time I've been guesstimating 75 registrations, since our student club
population has doubled.

Katherine