[Ccsf-campus-staff] bringing Open Source Comes to Campus back to City College of San Francisco

Katherine Moloney kmoloney at mail.ccsf.edu
Thu Jan 16 19:17:59 UTC 2014

Hi everyone,

We discussed our circumstances and decided that either 3/22 or 5/3 were our
preferred workshop days.  Saturday 3/22 would work best for us, so we're
wondering if Asheesh or any of the other OpenHatch regulars would be able
to participate that day (though we would be very sorry to miss meeting
Shauna yet again).

If no OpenHatch regulars would be available, then we hope we could go with
Saturday 5/3.

Let us know which...

Katherine