[Ccsf-campus-staff] bringing Open Source Comes to Campus back to CCSF

Shauna Gordon-McKeon shaunagm at gmail.com
Thu Jan 9 19:13:26 UTC 2014

Hello wonderful volunteers and staffers from the last event!

After we ran our Open Source Comes to Campus event at CCSF last summer, a
number of you were enthusiastic about holding another event during the
school year.  Well, we’re excited to make that happen this spring.  But we
need your help to do it.

We need someone(s) local to take on the role of lead organizer.  If you go
to our website <http://campus.openhatch.org>, you can find the details of
what’s involved in running a full day event, and how we can support you.
 Depending on the date chosen, Asheesh should be able to physically attend,
and I’ll be available remotely.

If you’re interested in helping to organize, let us know!

best

Shauna