[Ccsf-campus-staff] Result of Code For America event / next steps marketing

Tyler B tylerbrothers1 at gmail.com
Thu Aug 28 17:05:05 UTC 2014

Hey Everyone,

I went to Code for America's Brigade event with the intention of spreading
the code word of our open source event.

I found that I am TERRIBLE at trying to spread the word - I felt awkward
trying to go up to everyone and try to tell them about our event. I did get
to meet a lot of people and the event was fun though (ha!).

Next steps will be to 1) email noisebridge teachers to give them the option
of telling their students about the event 2) put flyers around school (not
sure where we can print them though) 3) email CCSF teachers (have we
emailed any teachers yet?) and 4) post it on the club forums

I can do 1, 3 and 4, but not sure on where to print flyers for 2.

Sincerely,

Tyler Brothers

Phone: 925-998-9956

   - www.linkedin.com/in/tylerbrothers/