[Ccsf-campus-staff] are you available for Google Hangout 7:30pm Pacific time on Tue Aug 19th ( **TODAY** ) ?

Tyler B tylerbrothers1 at gmail.com
Sun Aug 24 02:39:36 UTC 2014

Hey Jennie,

Sorry for taking a few days to get back with you. This meeting was a bit
impromptu and was for Katherine, Kevin, Maribel and I too finalize how we
would improve the event this year and get the Coders Club registered with
the school.

We are (hopefully) going to push out the registration forms and get
everyones attention this up coming week. I do not know if we will collect
many student responses in time for you to reach out to mentors with a
specific interest. In a previous thread, someone mentioned 3 weeks being a
good amount of time and were already past that.

Would waiting longer (maybe even a week longer) hurt our potential to get
mentors from Mozilla?

If so, Katherine, Kevin and Marible, what do you think? Probably between
our combined experiences we can select one or two great projects for
Mozilla to bring if we meet with Jennie and go over what they might
have. I looked
back on previous responses we received
<https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0AlYlN3mu5OJbdFVsQnFyTHFQM2ZFUzZ4cTR0SXJuVEE&usp=sharing>
from
students about what they were interested about. Mostly people were
interested in "everything" or learning "real world" skills.

Sincerely,

Sincerely,

Tyler Brothers

Phone: 925-998-9956