[Ccsf-campus-staff] Hello again

Katherine Moloney kmoloney at mail.ccsf.edu
Fri Apr 4 09:09:17 UTC 2014

Hi Asheesh,

We're waiting for the checks to arrive to us.  Once they do, we'll cash
them and make one out to you.  To what payee and to what address should the
$500 check be directed.

I'll ping Ken Lee & see when the ETA on the checks are (last I check it was
vaguely "post-event").

Regards,

Katherine

p.s. It was super fun.  I have been remiss in writing up about the event
(and will stop trying to write everything down, and soon just send what I
have).