[Ccsf-campus-staff] Schedule

Katherine Moloney kmoloney at mail.ccsf.edu
Thu May 23 10:11:17 UTC 2013

I'm asking to extend until 5pm, which will give us access from 9am - 5pm.
 Is that enough, or would you need more time?

It's looking like the weekly Android hack session might be Thursday
evenings, so we might be able to take over a corner of the 6/27 one, so we
can help folks be set up (lots of Windows machines in the registrations so
far).

Katherine