[Ccsf-campus-staff] Building something larger than a single day OSS workshop...

Katherine Moloney kmoloney at mail.ccsf.edu
Thu May 23 09:41:47 UTC 2013

So I've been reading thru the events-request at lists.openhatch.org archive
(so far only back thru Vol 25, Issue 2), and currently looking at these
conversations:

http://lists.openhatch.org/pipermail/events/2011-February/000034.html
http://htmlpad.org/affiliated-events/

https://openhatch.org/wiki/OSCTC_Resources/Ethics_history_talk

...*are there any other related conversations you would suggest I jump to
in the archive that I haven't gotten back to yet?*

I'm going to share this with some CCSF faculty and students who I think
would be onboard for using the excitement around this one day workshop to
build something larger...an open source community at CCSF (probably between
our CCSF Linux Users Group <http://www.ccsf.edu/lug> and student
programming club CCSF Coders <http://www.ccsf.edu/coders>).

Wanted to start this conversation now, and will be returning to add
more...after my finals are over on Friday.

Regards,

Katherine