[Ccsf-campus-staff] Logistics -- extending workshop time past 3pm

Katherine Moloney kmoloney at mail.ccsf.edu
Thu Jun 27 09:24:04 UTC 2013

So I haven't spoken to the Saturday lead yet, but have been speaking to the
other custodial leads.  They seem to think extending to 6pm will be no
problem, and have written notes on the Sat lead's computer and on their
calendar.

It seems that they have to stay on campus until 7pm to close the Wellness
center (the gym) as there are classes then.

Hoping to speak directly with this guy (Kevin Mitchell) before Saturday,
but this may not happen.  *I think we can assume that 6pm will be okay.*
I've started publicizing this.

I'm definitely going to be getting this crew some coffee or donuts or
something like that next week as a thank you -- mainly to keep cultivating
the relationship as that room is awesome & if I have anything to do with
it, the CS events are going to use that space a lot.

Katherine