[Ccsf-campus-staff] Presenters/OSS TAs...

Katherine Moloney kmoloney at mail.ccsf.edu
Tue Jun 25 09:23:56 UTC 2013

Hi Asheesh,

I just checked the registration spreadsheet, and there are 47 signed up
(there is one duplicate line for Janice Wong).  I'm about to send out a
reminder email that:

   1. the workshop is this weekend
   2. that an installation help session is this Thursday, June 27th, 7:30pm
   in Batmale room 453
   3. check who has access to the CCSF WiFi

...so I'm curious how the recruitment of TAs is going.  I recruited one
tonight at the SF Python Meetup event (look for email with subject "Open
Source Software workshop -- Sat, June 29th, 9am start" to introduce you).
 Let me know how many presenter you would like total (even if just a ideal
student/TA ratio), how many you have currently, etc.

I'm going to close the registration on Wednesday night, so I can make sure
we have the final total -> final list of presenters -> get our IT
department to make individual accounts for all of them.

Regards,

Katherine

p.s. Can we get a listing of their food restrictions (if they have any)?