[Ccsf-campus-staff] CCSF volunteers post-event discussion: Fri 7/5, 5-6:30 PM

Asheesh Laroia asheesh at asheesh.org
Wed Jul 3 19:38:29 UTC 2013

Hey all CCSF volunteer staffers,

Thank you for being willing to help out last weekend. With Roan's
blessing, I declare that the post-event volunteer huddle will be
co-located with the Wikimedia Foundation happy hour.

That means:

* Do RSVP to me so I know who is coming, so we don't accidentally flood
the place.

* Judy, Tom, Geoffrey -- based on
http://whenisgood.net/pq5twni/results/tp3b72 , I especially hope to see
you there! Katherine, and everyone else on this list, if you want to come
too, RSVP to me and let me know!

* Show up at 5 PM and drink Wikimedia Foundation beer and/or eat their
snacks, and then at 5:30 I'll try to find a space (even if just couches
within WMF) to focus the conversation on the event. I can take written
notes.

* Roan is likely to join in the conversation.

* Location: 149 New Montgomery Street, SF, CA

* If you run into issues getting into the building, ring me: 585-506-8865

Quim, if you can/want to join, that'd be great as well! The timing might
be tough for you, I realize.

-- Asheesh.