[Campus-uw-staff] Following up on Open Source Comes to Campus Event

Ben Marwick bmarwick at uw.edu
Wed Jan 7 00:30:29 UTC 2015

Hi Shauna,

Thanks, can we acknowledge our helpers also, the folks from off-campus
orgs? I didn't get all their names, can you add them in?

As far as I know you already have the only picture of the event.

And thanks again for helping us put on that workshop!

Neat etherpad-webpage editor, I haven't see htmlpad.org before...

Ben