[Campus-uw-staff] introductions & beginning to plan

Shauna Gordon-McKeon shaunagm at gmail.com
Mon Sep 1 20:47:06 UTC 2014

No one else has spoken out against Sunday, so let's go ahead and say the
event will run then.  I'll make the change on the main website, and use the
new date when trying to find mentors, etc.

The event is still 2+ months away, but it may be useful to get the
publicity website up
<https://openhatch.org/wiki/Open_Source_Comes_to_Campus/Logistics/Publicity_Website>
and send out save the date emails, so folks know to keep the day clear on
their calendar.

best
Shauna