[Campus-uw-staff] introductions & beginning to plan

Benj. Mako Hill makohill at uw.edu
Sun Oct 19 04:42:19 UTC 2014

<quote who="Ben Marwick" date="Thu, Oct 09, 2014 at 08:31:05AM -0700">
> I think the website is ready to go live except for one detail, I'm
> not sure what to put for $LOCATION_BUILDING_NAME... What room are we
> using for this event?

The room I've reserved is Communiations (CMU) 104.

> Once we get the room details, are we ready to go live?

I think so. :)

Later,
Mako

--
Benjamin Mako Hill
http://mako.cc/academic/

Creativity can be a social contribution, but only in so far
as society is free to use the results. --GNU Manifesto