[Campus-uw-staff] [MENTORS] introductions & who's doing what

Ben Marwick bmarwick at uw.edu
Sun Nov 16 06:16:25 UTC 2014

Yep, I can open the event and talk a bit about communications.

I'm not a heavy user of IRC or issue trackers, so I'll be calling on
others to share a word or two on their experience with those.

So I'll do

* laptop setup
* what is open source
* communication tools

then pass over to Mako for the career panel