[Campus-uw-staff] inviting students to an open source software event on 16 Nov (free event)

Undergraduate Research Program urp at uw.edu
Fri Nov 7 17:31:55 UTC 2014

Hi Ben,

Looks fascinating -- We would be happy to forward this to students and
faculty!  If you also have a flyer, send it our way and we can post on our
bulletin boards.

Best,

Jennifer

Jennifer Harris, PhD
Director, Undergraduate Research Program
Center for Experiential Learning and Diversity | Undergraduate Academic
Affairs
University of Washington
Box 352803 | 171 Mary Gates Hall
PH: 206.543.4282 | FAX: 206.616.4389