[Campus-uw-staff] introductions & beginning to plan

Shauna Gordon-McKeon shaunagm at gmail.com
Tue Jul 22 17:50:48 UTC 2014

Hello Ana, Allan, Ben, Jacob, and Mako,

I've created a mailing list to help us communicate as we plan the event.
 The archives are set to public, so we can easily refer to past emails by
url while planning.

It's looking like November will be the best time for the event, unless
anyone has objections.  It would be great to pick a specific date and
secure a room, but since we're 4 months out from the event, there's no rush
to do that.

A few more notes:

We use Trello as a way to coordinating all the tasks that need to be done.
 I've created a Trello board <https://trello.com/b/vXOTICdf/uw-fall-2014>.
 You can look through the tasks on the board and see what you'd feel
comfortable taking on.  If you could each do that sometime in the next week
or two, I'd appreciate it. That way, if there's any tasks that no one can
do, I can recruit additional organizers.

Please also feel free to ask me questions about tasks (or the workshop
generally), suggest new tasks that aren't on the list, or suggest we remove
a task that isn't appropriate for your school.

Looking forward to working with you all!

- Shauna