[Campus-uw-staff] introductions & beginning to plan

Shauna Gordon-McKeon shaunagm at gmail.com
Fri Aug 1 17:15:57 UTC 2014

Can you check both November 15th and 16th?

We shouldn't need the computer labs - most students bring laptops to our
events.  A seminar style room is preferable to lecture style, since we like
to encourage people to make small groups, but it might be worth it to go
for the bigger room so we're not unnecessarily limiting the number of
people who can attend.