[Campus-uvic-staff] checking in

Heather Croft - COSI AO cscao at uvic.ca
Thu Sep 18 21:04:29 UTC 2014

OK, I’ll make sure to tweet/FB/Google+… about how it’s sponsored by Mozilla. Is there a specific twitter handle I should use?

I’ll put together a social media plan and send it out for everyone to use.

Heather
Administrative Officer
Department of Computer Science, UVic
[http://www.csc.uvic.ca/images/facebook.png]<http://www.facebook.com/UvicComputerScience>  [http://www.csc.uvic.ca/images/twitter.png] <https://twitter.com/UVicCompSci>   [sina-weibo] <http://www.weibo.com/3145574574/profile>
www.csc.uvic.ca