[Campus-uvic-staff] checking in

Shauna Gordon-McKeon shaunagm at gmail.com
Wed Sep 3 22:42:09 UTC 2014

We should also talk about how to involve Mozilla in the event.  Mozilla
folks are involved in our event at CC San Francisco on September 15th --
perhaps it will be useful to talk to them after the event to see what
worked and what didn't.  Right now I think their focus is on having Mozilla
as a project during the afternoon contributions workshop.

Also: Heather, what's the status with funding?  Will UVic be able to cover
the costs of the workshop (this basically means the cost of food) or do you
need funding from Mozilla and/or OpenHatch?