[Campus-uvic-staff] checking in

Shauna Gordon-McKeon shaunagm at gmail.com
Mon Sep 1 19:53:54 UTC 2014

Hello everyone,

I've created a mailing list to help us keep track of our planning
conversations more easily.  Please let me know if I've missed anyone.
I've added Heather, Emma, and these email addresses that have been CC'd:  "
lgrondah at uvic.ca" <lgrondah at uvic.ca>, "aldyn.chwelos at telus.net" <
aldyn.chwelos at telus.net>,
 "cscu at uvic.ca" <cscu at uvic.ca>

I've also created a google doc folder and a trello board.  Please feel free
to request access to either if I missed giving it to you!

https://drive.google.com/#folders/0B4HP1ey91UqPOTlrOUVfSVFhTHM
https://trello.com/b/Cy82efPg/uvic-fall-14-open-source-comes-to-campus

Last I checked, Heather had booked a room for the 18th, which means that
the next step is publicity - setting up the website, coming up with a list
of people/departments/clubs to email and places to flyer, and then going
ahead and doing all that.

best,
Shauna