[Campus-uvic-staff] Preparation Call

Emma Irwin emma.irwin at gmail.com
Tue Oct 7 15:20:38 UTC 2014

Hi,

I would like to go through the agenda, space and setup with someone from U
of Vic prior to the event (a few days before).  Who is the best person to
talk to setup a meeting with?

Also I'm looking for a bit more information on the available technology

   - Computer Setup  - Can I request some technology be pre-loaded?
   - Projector / Media setup  - Will there be something I can use to
   present?  We also have a remote presentation so having a screen will be
   important.
   - Number of computers.

Thanks,

-Emma