[Campus-uvic-staff] Publicity Website

lgrondah at uvic.ca lgrondah at uvic.ca
Thu Oct 2 19:18:57 UTC 2014

Hi everyone,

The publicity website on git should be ready for use!

Missing items are the map and the mentor sign up form.

I have updated the map location but am unsure of how to make the map
visible - if one of the other owners of this git site could help that
would be great!

I don't have access to the google drive (I think that's where the mentor
signup form is) so if another owner could add that link, or if someone
could send it to me I can do it as well.

If you're okay with the website as is, please start sharing it!

Thanks,
Laura