[Campus-uofa-staff] running another Open Source Comes to Campus event at UofA

Shauna Gordon-McKeon shaunagm at gmail.com
Sun Jan 25 21:34:13 UTC 2015

Hi Zuoming,

I got forwarded on to Michelle Liang and Lauren Anglin, who are
enthusiastic about running another event.

We're now trying to do much of our organizing via Discourse.
http://discourse.openhatch.org/

Could you create a Tuscon Chapter?  Then you and I and Lauren and Michelle,
and anyone else who's interested, can start planning there.

best
Shauna