[Campus-uofa-staff] running another Open Source Comes to Campus event at UofA

Shauna Gordon-McKeon shaunagm at gmail.com
Mon Jan 12 23:31:13 UTC 2015

Hello again!

Here at OpenHatch we're beginning to plan out our winter/spring semester.
Are you folks interested in running another event at the University of
Arizona?  When we talked last, there were some folks who were interested
but graduating, and others who were interested but would like to change up
the curriculum/format a bit.  We're happy to help you adapt our curriculum
to fit your needs, if you're still interested.

best
Shauna