[Campus-uofa-staff] curriculum and mentors

Shauna Gordon-McKeon shaunagm at gmail.com
Thu Jan 30 17:19:24 UTC 2014

I spoke to Zuoming yesterday and we were able to come up with a solid
publicity plan. The publicity website is now up, and emails to various
groups should be going out today.

Kate, Zuoming said you were in charge of funding and logistics (food, etc).
 It seems like we're pretty set there, but let me know if you have any
questions.

Shane, Zuoming said you're in charge of curriculum and mentors.  We should
chat soon!  In the meantime, if folks have mentors they'd like to recruit,
you can send them this form:
https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1VD-eru91zNZLYrd-RCEyJmJR9s2HK4ORMvb-62XRspk/viewform

It's useful for any of the three of you (Kate, Zuoming and Shane) who are
planning to attend the event and are comfortable mentoring to fill out that
form as well.

best
Shauna