[Campus-uofa-staff] remote career panel

Shauna Gordon-McKeon shaunagm at gmail.com
Fri Feb 7 14:12:45 UTC 2014

Hi Shane (and Kate, and Zuoming),

Here are two panelists for the career panel tomorrow (CC'd above):

- Sumana Harihareswara, Engineering Community Manager at the Wikimedia
Foundation.  She's also a recent graduate of Hacker School and a former
mentor for GSoC and UCOSP so she's a great person for talking about the
opportunities available to students.

- Bob Lannon, a web developer for Sunlight Labs, a government
transparency-focused non-profit that does a lot of development, all of it
open source.

I'm waiting to hear back from a friend of ours at Red Hat.  She can't make
it tomorrow, but she's asking among her coworkers to see if anyone wants to
join.  I think it would be great if we could get a Red Hat person on the
panel.  If that falls through, we can do some last minute asks.  Worst case
scenario is putting myself on the panel.  :)

~ Shauna