[Campus-uconn-staff] Mentors mailing-list and career panel

Pariksheet Nanda pariksheet.nanda at uconn.edu
Sun Sep 28 12:21:28 UTC 2014

Hi Shauna,

1) Would you be able to reach out to your mentor mailing-list to see
if any would be able to come down to help at UConn on Saturday,
October 18?  Here is our mentor signup URL:
http://tinyurl.com/uconn-openhatch

2) It looks unlikely that we would be able to organize the career
panel from our local pool of mentors.  Is a remote panel for the
October weekend in the works?  If not would that be a possibility?  We
can be flexible on the time to share a remote panel with one or more
of the other universities on October 18.

Best wises,
Pariksheet