[Campus-uconn-staff] Fwd: picking a date

Pariksheet Nanda pariksheet.nanda at uconn.edu
Thu Sep 18 07:37:27 UTC 2014

Hi folks,

On Wed, Sep 17, 2014 at 6:25 PM, Shauna Gordon-McKeon
<shaunagm at gmail.com> wrote:
> Any success in securing a location?  And which day of the weekend of the
> 18th-19th are you aiming to have the event - Saturday or Sunday?

Yes!  Yesterday we got approval for using John W. Rowe CUE 122 room
for the event on Saturday, October 18, 2014 from 8:00 AM - 6:00 PM.

Is now an appropriate time to add UConn as October 18 on the events listing?
http://campus.openhatch.org/#upcoming

> Once we get this figured out, we can dive into finding mentors, setting the
> event schedule, etc.

Wonderful.  I'm crafting an e-mail to get local mentors interested
from the UConn ACM club, other departments, etc.

> Shauna

Pariksheet