[Campus-uconn-staff] Confirmed mentors for Open Source comes to Campus event.

Dillon Jones dillon.z.jones at gmail.com
Thu Oct 9 23:50:45 UTC 2014

Hey Pariksheet,

I'll only be able to go until noon or 1 on saturday, I have family coming
up for lunch and dinner that I haven't seen in a long time. I don't have
any experience with IRC, and think it might be easier to communicate
through email (at least in my case).

Cheers,
Dillon

On Thu, Oct 9, 2014 at 9:39 AM, Pariksheet Nanda <pariksheet.nanda at uconn.edu