[Campus-uconn-staff] picking a date

Pariksheet Nanda pariksheet.nanda at uconn.edu
Thu Jul 31 01:16:21 UTC 2014

Hi Jonathan,

On Wed, 30 Jul 2014 18:24:24 -0400
Shauna Gordon-McKeon <shaunagm at gmail.com> wrote:

> Hi Pariksheet and Jonathan,
>
> Have you given any further thought as to which of the following dates
> would work for you to host an event:
>
> September 13th or 14th, October 18th or 19th, November 15th or 16th

My vote is for the October or November dates since the September dates
fall the weekend before mid-terms:
http://registrar.uconn.edu/calendar-fall-2014/
If I had to choose, I would pick November since, since:
1) I imagine there would be assignments due the week before Thanksgiving
that might pull people away?
2) There are fewer activities on the event calendar that Saturday:
http://calendar.uconn.edu/2014/month/11/all/

Hi Shauna,

Did you have a chance to look at my pull request:
https://github.com/osctc-planning/osctc-planning.github.io/pull/1
I'm hoping to point at your convenient website there before sending the
mass e-mail contacting other student organizations.

> Shauna

Pariksheet