[Campus-uconn-staff] Doodle: Link for poll "First OpenHatch planning meeting"

Shauna Gordon-McKeon shaunagm at gmail.com
Fri Aug 29 08:20:01 UTC 2014

Would google hangout work for you?  (There are a couple new open source
videochat services out there, but I haven't tried them out yet, so I'm not
sure how well they work.)  If that works for you, I can make a hangout and
invite you.

And yes, of course, the student is welcome!  I can also add them to the
mailing list -- which by the way we should be using!  :)

~ Shauna