[Campus-rutgers-staff] Questions about Open Source event

董骥骜Jiao Dong jiaodong at scarletmail.rutgers.edu
Sat Jan 31 05:16:03 UTC 2015

Hi,

   My name is Jiao who is interested in attending the event. I wanted to go
right after receiving your email in cs mailing list.... however I was being
stupid and didn't notice there's a link I need to officially sign up ...

    So now my name is #11 on the waiting list, my question is: Is there
absolutely no chance of adding some extra seats, in case some people don't
show up or you would have room for few more people ?

Thank you
Jiao