[Campus-rutgers-staff] bringing Open Source Comes to Campus back to Rutgers

Jeff Ames jeff.ames at cs.rutgers.edu
Fri Dec 5 03:43:29 UTC 2014

I talked to someone in BCC, and they said that the Cove should be
available then, and we could have it set up a variety of ways. Banquet
style (round tables for ~6 people) might be good if people are working
in groups, or we could do something more classroom-esque. Cove fits
around 90 people, so it might be a bit big, but it's a nice room. There
are also smaller conference rooms we could get. Any thoughts?

If we're set on Jan 31, I can go ahead and try to make a reservation.

Jeff