[Campus-rutgers-staff] Guest Wireless?

Julie Duncan jd790 at eden.rutgers.edu
Wed Oct 16 04:40:55 UTC 2013

It appears guest access to LAWN isn't permitted.
               "To connect to the LAWN, you have to be affiliated with Rutgers University and must at least have a computer account on RCI, ICI or
                any of the Computer Science Unix machine."

More details --> http://please.rutgers.edu/show/wireless/connecting_to_lawn.htm