[Campus-purdue-staff] introductions

Elliott Williams elliott at openmrs.org
Tue Nov 11 03:26:56 UTC 2014

Hi Shauna, Lauren, Eehite, & Mel,

I hope prep for OpenHatch is going well!

I'm afraid that I will have leave the event around 2pm. I saw in the mentor
signup form that there was an option for only being available part of the
day, so I hope this is okay.

That aside, please let me know if there's anything I can do to help CSWN
get ready, or anything I should be thinking about beforehand!

Elliott